-
November 7th, 2002, 11:21 AM
#91
Inactive Member
-
November 9th, 2002, 10:39 PM
#92
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
*returns to reality* NOOOOOOOOO! T__T</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same here.
-
November 10th, 2002, 12:18 AM
#93
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman and Melfice: Cool, thanks for the info. now to bed.
-
November 10th, 2002, 12:49 AM
#94
Inactive Member
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Well, I wasn't gone, but I the schools done flooding us w/projects and extra work, so I'm back to insane posting XD
-
November 12th, 2002, 07:55 AM
#95
Inactive Member
Mmm... judging for the posts of today, your activity has decreased a little... Is everybody doing their school works or what?
-
November 12th, 2002, 09:18 PM
#96
Inactive Member
yesterday the board was slower than the first few days for me, and Cav said same thing, so that's hwy we not post much yetserday
-
November 13th, 2002, 08:36 AM
#97
Inactive Member
Oh, well, yesterday for me was fine, as everdays... even i saw sometimes the "Flood control" warning.
-
November 13th, 2002, 02:10 PM
#98
HB Forum Owner
The last three days the board has been *VERY* slow. That's why I'm posting less, too. I hope this gets better, or else I'll seriously think about moving *again* [img]frown.gif[/img] ...
-
November 13th, 2002, 08:18 PM
#99
Inactive Member
yesterday wasn't so bad, but sunday monday and today are hoirrbl,e sunday worst than ever...
-
November 14th, 2002, 08:02 AM
#100
Inactive Member
i'm connecting just fine right now, indeed really quick. it equals in speed to Hottub.org boards
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks